By using the services connected to the https://www.forintfinance.com/ website, the user is required to comply with the terms and conditions of use set out below. These conditions concern Forint Finance Ltd, manager of the site contents and related services.
The company reserves the right to modify, add or delete parts of these conditions. Each user is required to periodically check these conditions to make sure of any changes that occurred after the last consultation of the site. In any case, the use of the site and its services implies acceptance of changes that have occurred in the meantime.
The content on the Site, including all information, data, logos, marks, designs, graphics, pictures, sound files, other files, and their selection and arrangement, is called “Content”. All Content and all software available on the Site or used to create and operate the Site is the property of the Company or its licensors, and is protected by international copyright laws, and all rights to the Site, such Content and such software are expressly reserved. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information (by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise) does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by the Company.
Under these Terms, the company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities without our express written consent;
- e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- f) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing) without our express consent;
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and the Company expresses no representations or warranties of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted or construed as advice, and is only disseminated to you, the customer, for informational purposes. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is the Company’s goal to provide these services to each user to the best of their ability.
In no event shall Company, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
The Company is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. The Company may also, at any time and without notification, sell their interest in the Website and/or financial interest to a third party for consideration. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Company and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the UK, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK and those courts located herein for the resolution of any disputes.